Welcome to the vacancy page!
Seeking an excellent and experienced Server-side Cloud Developer to join the team developing the cloud based SaaS product for the marketing industry. The product provides various visual campaign planning, reviewing and execution tools.
The team uses high profile technologies such as Amazon Web Services cloud EC2, Lambda, S3, SQS, SES, Dynamo DB Snowflake, Auto-Scaling, C#, WCF, SQL Server, IIS and more.
We provide the employees an agile and friendly environment of a small company – but is backed by the resources and sales power of its mother company, Xerox. We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high quality delivery, and who meets the following requirements:
- Play an active role in the design and implementation of new features and functionality.
- Research, define and develop a cloud service based on Amazon cloud computing technology.
- Review and maintain existing code to improve performance and reliability.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of hands-on design/development experience
- Has very high practical knowledge of C# and SQL programming
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS, EC2, Lambda, S3, SQS, SES)
- Demonstrated expertise in Object Oriented development and data structures
- Gets things done in excellent quality
- Known to be responsible, flexible and having good human communication skills
- Practical experience in development of scalable and distributed servers
- Has good understanding of network technologies
The following skills are highly preferable:
- Experience and understanding of multi-tier architectures.
- Experience in Databases and SaaS.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution.