Welcome to our job page!
As a Senior Data Engineer You will be responsible for helping enable a challenging mass-scale, highly complex and mapping data: Spatial, Topology and Graph data.
Pioneers of the TransitTech category using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals. Solutions that reduce carbon emissions across congested cities, minimize reliance on private cars, and provide everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance data capabilities
- Participate in the development cycle end-to-end – architecture, design, development, QA, deployment and monitoring.
- Build highly scalable, efficient and available data pipelines/solutions, serving our data across the organization and to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a broad forum of experts and stakeholders, including architects and engineers, to create high quality deliverables
- Increase our analytics capabilities including first, second and third-party data sources
- Monitor data quality, proactively correcting discrepancies ensuring data reliability & accuracy
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Data Engineer
- Solid commercial background in back-end development using Python.
- Experience in executing Big Data solutions and in processing unstructured and structured data into column store DBs
- Experience with Graph databases – a big advantage
- Experience with Data streaming, Kafka, Airflow, knowledge in the Amazon ecosystem
- Have strong proficiency in SQL and advanced programming skills (preferably in Python)
- Have an ability to work in a complex technological environment
- An independent, self-learner who is passionate about data, understands business processes and can translate business needs into data models.
- Knows how to build an architecture, and processes.
- Fluent English – MUST
- Experience with PostGIS
- In general, having experience in mapping and geographical areas can be a way of a bonus and advantage.
3 tech interviews (past experience, theory, architecture design, life coding) + 1 HR interview
Ready to discuss? Please, send your CV and questions here: