Welcome to our job page!
Leading provider of cybersecurity solutions that help businesses protect their critical assets from cyber threats. We are a fast-growing company with a dynamic and innovative culture, and we are looking for a talented Performance Engineer to join our team
What You’ll Do:
- The Performance Engineer will build and maintain a performance test environment, in cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and on-prem, including all automation scripts and tools in order to perform the desired tests
- Conduct performance testing to identify bottlenecks and issues that may impact the performance of our applications and systems
- Set up monitoring tools to capture key performance metrics and analyze the data to identify performance issues.
- Work with developers and system administrators to optimize the performance of our applications and systems by identifying and implementing improvements, such as code optimizations, database tuning, and hardware upgrades
- Estimate the required resources, such as CPU, memory, and storage, to support the expected workload and user traffic, and identify potential scalability issues
- Reproduce performance issues as identified by customers and work with R&D to find and fix the issues
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies, tools, and best practices in performance engineering and apply them to improve the performance of our applications and systems
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in performance engineering or a related field
- Independent, able to plan tests and run them for how long it will take as many mistakes can appear, able to lead processes.
- Experience with performance testing tools, such as JMeter, LoadRunner, or Gatling
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as New Relic, AppDynamics, or Datadog
- Experience with performance tuning, capacity planning, and scalability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent English – MUST, communication skills and soft skills are crucial here as the FE developer will need to communicate with the designer and the product manager, thus, the candidate must be able to transfer messages correctly.
1 HR interview + 2 Interviews
Ready to discuss? Please send us your CV and questions here: